Posts tagged twitter
This little gallery will change the way you look at even the most common things. Enjoy!
1. Logo design FAIL
2. Seems like LG (Luck Goldstar) are up for some subliminal fun.
3. I always knew I saw that logo somewhere!
4. Whoa colonel, did you lose weight with your special fried chicken diet?
5. Double trouble, fuck yeah!
6. The Jews?!
7. Simpsons are cheap!
8. The subway -Better than flying!
9. Euro – it’s worth dick!
10. Mind blowing science!
Our Moldovan brothers are struggling to overturn corrupt election results of the communist party, while CNN and other media talk about the influence of social networking in this matter. Their authorities already started a cyber counter-attack, blocking access to these web networking services.
Seems to me they are missing the whole point. It’s not about the social networks, it’s about people, and what people want – remember December 22nd, 1989, when Romania was facing a major turning point in it’s history. Would things be any different today, if we had Twitter? Doubt it.
My 2 euro cents.
P.S. Seems Romania gets the blame for what is happening. That’s a new one!
Here is a nifty little Twitter implementation from the nice people at OneHourTranslation. I hope all you Twitter geeks are happy now, that your voice can be heard in so many languages.
Here are the instructions:
- Send @twitrans tweets like: en2sp I can now tweet you in Spanish! When are you coming for a visit in New York?
- Wait a few minutes. While you wait we route your text to our translators at OneHourTranslation.com
- Get the translation back in your Twitter home page: twitrans @twitter ¡Ya puedo decirte pío pío en español!¿Cuándo vendrás de visita a Nueva York?
- To get more help, please send @twitrans help or @twitrans codes.
- Available language codes: Arabic-ar, Chinese-zh, Dutch-nl, English-en, French-fr, German-de, Greek-el, Hebrew-he, Hindi-hi, Italian-it, Japanese-jp, Portuguese-pt, Russian-ru, Spanish-es
Have a go at it here @twitrans
P.S. You need a Twitter account for this.